I wanted to write a really long blog about my time in Pennsylvania, but I'm so tired and not in the mood to write a lot.
Christmas with my dad's side of the family was really nice. I wish it didn't have to be so short! It was SO nice to finally get to know my "Austalian" side of the family (my uncle and his wife are missionaries over there) =)...they're so much fun! When I left we agreed that it would have been nice if we had had more times like this while we were growing up. Now my cousin Matt has been married to Lee for about 10 years and has a six year old son called Noah and a two year old daughter called Linnea and his brother Micah has been married to Carla for about 6 years and has a two year old daughter called Shawna! I love my cousins' kids and wives! =)
Again, I wish I could have stayed longer...also cuz I wanted to get to hang out with my friends whom I haven't seen in two years and I wanted a longer vacation from the community. Oh well. At least I got to surprise some of my friends by showing up at their church without even letting them now that I was in town. I loved watching their reactions when they saw me! =) Each one of them simply dropped their jaw and stood still, staring at me and then yelled "WHITNEY!" and came over to give me a hug (sometimes even more than one). hehe It was really really nice to get to see them again, even if it was for just an hour. I find it funny that Jared, the guy in that group with whom I had a fight some years ago, is the one I'm closest to. I really hope to see them all soon. I'm so bummed that I didn't get to see Shawn and Ashley and their baby =(...
Well, as usual, here's a slideshow for ya! Enjoy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment