Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm Happy Now

Wow it's really snowing outside!

I spent last night and this morning cleaning up my room. So now, for the first time since I've been here, it's finally in order and clean! I'm so proud of myself =) Grace is coming back tomorrow, so I hope she likes the room. I had to move some of her stuff to make room for my things. I could have bought some furniture and shelves so I had somewhere to put my things, but they're moving me to 2nd floor in a month so I didn't bother. I'm so glad they told me that I'm moving before I bought anything!

I spent today helping Hannah set up the room for the party while Dora and her sister Emily baked some good stuff. I actually had more fun getting ready for the party than actually going to the party haha. The party was fun though. Betty and I only stayed for about an hour and a half cuz then we had to go to Taryn and Dan's goodbye party. That party was a really nice one. They had really good food (salmon, fresh veggies, strawberries and raspberries, etc! Yummy!!!) I wish I hadn't eaten so much before going there! It was kind of funny how the people I was talking with and I just hung out in the hallway instead of in the room cuz the room was so packed with people and really hot. It was nice to get to know some people that live here better and to meet Taryn's mom. I'm so sad that Taryn and Dan are moving =( I wish I would have hung out with them more.

So, for this Christmas, I decided to not give any presents to anyone even though I LOVE giving presents to people...but I ended up buying stuff for my parents and siblings anyway. I hope they like their presents. They're special things that I think they'll really like. Unfortunately, people have bough me presents even though I told them not to (I prefer giving than receiving and I feel bad that people are getting me stuff when I don't have anything to give them). So I've decided that I'm going to make cards for all my fellow P12 students and all the people I've gotten close to here. Unfortunately the number of people I've decided to make cards for is very big and I'm leaving on Wednesday and don't have much time! I hope I get to give a card to all the people that are on my list and I hope the cards come out good..I don't have much material so I'm pretty much using everything I can possible find in my room...at least I'm recycling! =)

I find it funny how wherever I go, people will tease me or talk to me about certain aspects of me that make me different and that they are always the same things! These things are...
...the fact that I'm short
...the fact that I have curly blond hair
...the fact that I have my own kind of style of dressing
...the fact that (when I'm not wearing long sleeves) I wear tons of bracelets
...the fact that I'm an American Italian
...and the fact that I pretty much always have tissues, a scarf on and a mug with hot tea.
hehe =)

One more thing before I close. Today while I was running around from 5th floor to 6th floor and back, at some point I heard one of the dad's on fifth floor say (with a calm voice) "Ok, lets go easy with the hockey stick". I thought that was really funny haha
It's funny how almost everyone on 5th knows me by name (though I don't know all of their names) and how so many people think I live on 5th floor cuz I'm always hanging out down there haha.

Ok, good night people! =)

No comments: