
I loved church this morning! The service was special this morning cuz it's the first Sunday of the advent. The Crossing, the Celtic band that Eric plays in, led worship and it was a lot of fun! I love how every Sunday is different! This Sunday they also had the kids come in and decorate the room while we had worship and Glenn (not Kaiser...I can't remember his last name) did a monologue acting as if he was the innkeeper.
I really like living here =)
Ok, I need to get to bed cuz I REALLY need some sleep. Lately I'm always so tired and don't feel too well and that influences my emotional state...
2 comments:
THANK YOU for the pic!! Eve and Tiana look so BEAUTIFUL and you look so... um... hidden behind bellies :op.
Love you three...
~mph
It's so nice reading that you like living there.
Be bless there :*
Post a Comment