Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Few Things...

Cookies are wonderful. They are a part of heaven on earth! =P

Hot tea is wonderful, too.

There are so many amazingly talented people!

Even with all the sin, the world and humanity are beautiful. And diversity is what makes them so.

Since I was very little God put music, orphans, the poor, Africa, India, and Central America (actually, this last one was later on, when I was about 14) on my heart and He keeps reminding me of that...I'm excited to find out what the outcome of it will be in the future! However, it's important for me to focus on the now, on today.

To love is to surrender.

"Only he who gives thanks for little things receives big things." from Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer (the book I'm reading for Chris Rice's class)

And now I can go to bed =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love cookies and tea too =)

and God has gave me some of the same interests you have. I'm grateful for the good things in this world.

Let's see what God is going to do in our lives, little sister.

Love u*

Whitney said...

Love you too! =)
***

Anonymous said...

I just had to come back and read this entry again today.
"To love is to surrender"...
that hit me so hard the first time I read it, and again today.
Thank you for reminding me.
I love you...

~mph