Saturday, January 26, 2008

Crazyness

Today was a crazy day!
First of all, this is what I've eaten so far:
-breakfast: 2 waffles with syrup
-lunch: 2 pieces of toast with cinnamon and sugar
-"dinner": a raspberry and pomegranate slush
And I'm not even hungry! It's weird how, if I eat a lot, I get really hungry, but if I don't eat a lot, I don't get hungry....doesn't make sense!!
The reason I didn't have lunch was that, like every saturday, we had chilly dogs, so I didn't eat since I couldn't cook something else for myself cuz I was senior serving.
The reason I didn't have dinner was that I was lost in south side Chicago. Basically, at 3:30 pm, Heidi was looking for someone to ride in her car with her cuz she doesn't like driving around Chicago by herself. So I went with her to bring Michael's grandma some food and pick up her laundry. Then we went to Target and got some stuff (including the slush...gosh I hate that word! To me, slush sounds like the black melting snow that's on the street) and then we got lost trying to get back home (we finally got back at 7 pm!). But we had tons of fun! =)

I should get to my homework now...even though I'm SO tired....I should go make myself some hot tea =)
Hope you all are having a good weekend!
Love,
Whitney

No comments: