Ok, so after all the confusion and frustration I am moving to 2nd floor, in Bethany's room, on Jan 13! I finally feel at peace.
Unfortunately, Scott told me that if I move away from 6th floor he will have to stop talking to me. Apparently, it's a "community rule". haha
It will be weird not living on 6, but I can still go and visit all them people up there =)
Today is the first day of the second trimester of Project 12! I'm excited to get to know the new students and teachers and find out what classes we're going to have. I'm even more excited to find out what our missions trip is going to be! =)
Oh shoot! I need to find out what day I need to do devotionals this month! I hope it's not tomorrow...
Ok, got to get back to work.
Have a nice day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment