Our first Project 12 day yesterday went very well. We got our tests back and I did well in all of them. Curt then talked to us about this second trimester and about the new classes we'll be having and I'm very excited! It looks like we'll be having some very interesting classes and be doing some cool things! Today's class will be History of JPUSA (which is only a 4 hour class).
Today I walked into my office and found a mess at my desk. I've gotten used to Lyda's desk being an overflowing mountain of stuff, but seeing a bunch of candy wrappers on my desk, a box and my two drawer-thingies on my chair and under my desk wasn't exactly what I wanted to see when I came in. People in the other offices explained to me that the one corner where I had all my drawer thingies and stuff got flooded. That, however, doesn't explain the candy wrappers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment