Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My First Day Of Work In 2008

While walking to work I couldn't believe how cold it was! Erica told me that it's 4 degrees Fahrenheit outside!! I hope it doesn't get any colder than this!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's already January! New Year's Eve was really good. 5th, 4th and 3rd floor had dinners that started at different times. 5th floor was the one to start the earliest so I eat most of my dinner there. They had fish, hummus and vegetables! mmmm =) I had some pumpkin pie on 4th floor which was also really good, but by the time 3rd floor's dinner started I was way too full. Since the hallways were too overwhelming for me (it was hard to get through with all the people packed in there), I hung out with Cindy and Jesse. Then, just before midnight, we all went down stairs in the main dining room where tons of people ended up dancing in a little tiny space for a whole hour! It was crazy and VERY hot, but it was fun dancing with my two favorite dance partners Hannah and Bethany =) I loved how Cindy danced with us the whole time, too!
Once everything was cleaned up, Annaliese, Nate, Cindy, Hannah, Bethany, Michael and I watched High Tops till 4 am!!!! That was awesome!!! =) For those who don't know what High Tops is, it's a cheesy 80's Christian musical that both me and a lot of the JPUSA kids loved when we were little. We were talking about redoing it, but we're probably not. Though it would be tons of fun!! I find it funny that everyone said I should be the bad girl haha

Well, I guess I should get to work.
Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: