Today I fell in love with the most wonderful invention ever and it's all thanks to Wendi! She told me to buy these cushion thingies that you put around your wart so that when you put your foot on the ground you don't step directly on the wart. I tried it out today for the first time and it felt like heaven on earth! I can now actually walk like a normal person! I don't have to limp and walk on the side of my left foot so that the wart doesn't touch the ground! Now I can walk without feeling horrible pain! YAY!!!! I wish I would have discovered these cushion thingies a month ago when I first got this stupid plantar wart!
So yeah, I'm happy =D
Today I also got my hair cut professionally for the first time in my life and it was for free! My hair looks a lot better now, though I'm still not completely satisfied with it, but I don't think that'll ever happen.
What else was I going to write about? I can't remember....
Oh! Last night I fell asleep at 10 or 10 something and then woke up at 11:30 shaking and in a pool of sweat! Our heater tends to turn itself on and when it's on, it's way too hot. At first I thought I had a fever, but then remembered that I hadn't eaten anything so my sugar was probably low and that the heat was probably on. So I turned the heat off, drank lots of cold water, ate lots of chocolate, felt better and then went back to bed listening to the grumbling of the water pipes or heater pipes, whatever you call them. It sounded like a little tiny person was swimming or canoing or taking a bath in the pipes! It was a lot of grumbling, splashing and gulping sounds. Weird heater...maybe it's ALIVE! Maybe there's a demon in it!! Grace (my roommate) and I should exorcize it just like we did with our flickering light! (Grace has been watching the Supernatural series and I've watched a few when in the room and we've decided we're going to be demon hunters, too) Ok, so anyways....
Have a goodnight everyone!
P.S. Now I remember what I was going to write! I was going to say that this past week was very nice cuz I got to know different people in the house (especially on 2nd floor, which is really good since I'm moving down there soon!) that I've never gotten to really sit down and chat with. It kind of sucks living in such a big community because you can't get to know everyone and when you're really busy like me you don't get to hang out with all the people you want to hang out with. Oh well. I love living here though...as if I haven't said that before =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment