Thursday, February 5, 2009

Books, Books, Books

There are SO MANY books I want to read it's insane!!

I want to read...

...the whole Bible at some point (hopefully that'll happen soon!!)
...all (or most of) C.S. Lewis' books (right now I'm re-reading the Narnia series with my roommate, we're up to The Silver Chair)
...all of Charles Dickens' books
...all of Jane Austen's books
...Henri Nouwen's books (still haven't read any)
...Frederick Buechner's books (still haven't read any)
...Donald Miller's books (still haven't read any)
...Corrie Ten Boom's books (still haven't read any)
...The Secret Life Of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
...the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer (yes, I know, it sounds silly, but many of my friends say it's really good and I trust them)
...some more Anne Rice books
And plenty more!

I also want to re-read a lot of books...like the Harry Potter series! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

books that I can recomend:
Bible :)
Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
Blue like Jazz by Donald Miller

Enjoy!