Isn't it amazing how God uses us to speak to others?
I always feel so excited and honored!
I find it funny how the people are always like "Wow, you're really wise for your age!"
but it's not me it's HIM!!
This doesn't have much to do with what I just wrote, but does have to do with the title of the post...I just read the part in Genesis when Abraham asks God to save Lot from Sodom, before He destroys the city and how the angels come and save Lot's family. For some reason I was really impressed by the story and imagined what it must have been like, being in that house with a big angry mob outside, wanting to attack them, and then these two strangers blind all the people outside, snatch Lot and his family and get them out of the city right before brimstone and fire start pouring on the city and destroy everyone in it! That must have been a really crazy and intense experience!!
Anyways...Have a great Ash Wednesday everyone!
I need to go to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment