Friday, February 27, 2009

Goodbyes

Just now I had to say goodbye to a girl who was here visiting JPUSA for a few weeks. She was supposed to stay here til May, but ended up having to leave today 'cause she realized she still needed to take a couple of courses for her collage semester. I really liked her and we really got along well. It was funny, everyone thought we were either the same person or related just 'cause we're the same height and we both have short curly hair (and we were seen together a lot). Though her curls are different and her hair color is more a strawberry blonde, and our faces don't really look the same...but everyone still said we looked alike! haha
Anyways, it's a little sad that she's leaving, but we both said that we're sure we'll see each other again. It's cool how, sometimes, when I say goodbye to people, I'm not sad 'cause for some odd reason I know I'll see them again! I think I always have that feeling with Christians... Maybe it's 'cause the Christian world is so small, it's easy to see someone again at some point...especially when you least excpect it!
Also, it's nice that we can keep in touch over the internet! =)

Ok, gotta get back to work.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: