Sunday, December 30, 2007

Is It Stupid To Be Scared Of The Future?

Sometimes I wonder what the future will be like. I'd really like to have a family of my own at some point in the not too near future, but I sometimes wonder if I really want to bring new people to this world. How will life be when my kids (if I ever have any) will be teenagers? The world's supposed to only get worse and worse as time goes by...Looking around me and seeing how messed up the Earth is today, I can't help being scared when I think that it's only going to get worse...
Another thing I really hope to do in my life is to help people, to do something that makes a difference, that helps the world become even just a little better...but is that even possible? Can a small person really make a difference in a world so big and messed up and doomed to destruction?

I find it really sad that young kids now are addicted to xbox games and movies and stuff and how movies and cartoons for kids are so stupid and made so badly. That's just ruining the kids' imagination and childhood! And all of these messed up families with abuse, alcohol, drugs, abortion, etc. are just ruining our values. And media, movies and fashion, etc. are ruining our culture! Humanity is ruining this world and no one really realizes it! Why did God even create us? I'm sure that all the other heavenly creatures He has up there with Him are not even remotely as stupid as we are!

ugh.

I guess adoption is the best alternative.

I need to get some sleep.


I hope certain people in the community won't make fun of what I wrote here AGAIN. It would be nice for me to still be able to rant or write about things that I care about on here....

No comments: