Sunday was a great day =)
First of all, Michael did his monologue on the shepherds in church which went very well. Then, we had very good food for lunch and after lunch, Hannah, Carolyn, Suzanne and I went down to the lake. It was so beautiful and I had a lot of fun playing in the snow! I have no idea when I last played in the snow! At some point, while walking back, I had the bright idea to run and slide on the ice on the road. It was a lot of fun, but on the 4th time I slipped and fell on my but and back. It was hilarious! I obviously started laughing like crazy along with all the other girls. Carolyn actually thought that I had tried to jump since I went flying. I was just a little miserable later on cuz, for some stupid reason, I wore my Converse instead of my boots so my feet and legs were wet and freezing cold and my but was hurting pretty bad. It was a lot of fun though =P
After that, I spent the rest of the day in Marty and Jesse's room with Marty, Michael and Hannah (and sometimes Rich). We had a nice time. Though I looked like an old lady everytime I tried to get up from the couch cuz I was in so much pain haha
That evening we also had our P12 graduation for Arnie, Gordon, Andrew and Tyler (this was their 3rd semester) and then right before I went to bed Grace (my roommate) got back (she was in Italy all this time).
Yesterday the high school had a drama night with a dance and different monologues. It was great! I'm always jealous when I see American students doing drama stuff...I never did anything like that in Italian school...
Here's a slideshow with different pics from the girl's Christmas party we had on Saturday
and here's another one with pics from our afternoon in the snow on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment