Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Watching Snow Makes Me Happy

Yesterday we had our first big snow, so today was my first time walking to work in the snow. I'm really glad that I have the boots that Azaria gave me! I have to say that it's always so beautiful when everything is white and fluffy-looking. It makes the world seem peaceful and innocent.

I didn't do much work today or yesterday because they've moved Lyda and me into a new office so we're trying to figure things out. At first, I was kind of stressed out because Jane was driving me nuts (she's a mentally ill old lady who lives at the shelter, but thinks that she works in my office) and they had my desk in a little spot in our big new office crammed with a bunch of other junk, but today I was able to talk to Sue, Sandy and Lyda and we've figured out what to do with my side of the office. I'm really excited about it! =) Also, Sandy and Lyda got to talk to me about Jane, so maybe now it will be a little easier for me to be patient with her...

Ok, I gotta get to my studying cuz I have TONS of stuff I need to study for my test tomorrow!

P.S. Every single person that I've talked to who went snowball fighting yesterday has told me that it was tons of fun, but that they're REALLY sore...so it's probably good that I didn't go since I've been having a lot of back and neck problems lately...I really need to find someone who can tell me what to do about it. I also really need someone to cut my hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to get hooked up with Derrick (our chiropractor friend who's treating me). He's helping me feel a little better, even tho it feels like he's gonna snap my head off half the time.
Happy studies...

~mph