Dear God,
You've been so good to me these past 4 months. I'm finally happy, I finally have true friends that live close to me and take care of me when I need help, I finally feel comfortable, I finally feel at home and I'm finally growing into the person You want me to become.
I have gone through many struggles, but I've victoriously come out of each one of them stronger than I was before.
I thank you so much for bringing me here. I thank you so much for this house, these people, my work and my classes and for all that I'm learning.
Lord, there are so many things that people expect me to know of my future and decisions I need to make, but I feel that right now I must concentrate on what's going on TODAY and trust in you. I'm not worrying because I know that you'll help me figure out what I must do once I'm done with Project 12 when the time comes for me to really make the decision. Because you have my whole life already planned out and I just need to live it out.
Thank you for this day and for all my friends and family all over the world.
Love,
Whitney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So beautiful...
I hope you don't think I'm one of the people who expect you to know what you'll do after Project 12... just rest and live each day as God is calling you to. In due time, the next step will become clearer.
xox
~mph
:) I`m really happy that u are happy now :) :) :) even tho u hate me cuz I`m evil! :P
Post a Comment