Thursday, November 20, 2008

Simple Happy Moments With Friends

Last night, Hannah (my roommate) and I were in our bathroom brushing our teeth together in our pajamas. I was sitting on the edge of our bath tub, she was sitting on the closed toilet, and we were talking and smiling together (as much as we could without letting toothpaste foam fall out of our mouths). It was funny and nice.

This morning, when walking to work with Maria (we walk together every morning), we turned the corner for the street where the shelter is and a big, cold gust of wind met us. My imagination started going and I said "Wouldn't it stink if, one day, while walking to work by yourself, you turn the corner and the wind is so cold you just freeze! Then you would be stuck there, seeing the shelter's door and wanting to get to it, but not being able to...it would be terrible! You would have to wait until someone saw you and came out with a blow drier..." We laughed a lot.

I get my crazy imagination from my mom =)

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. Tomorrow I'm leaving to be with my grandparents and parents for a week in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving!

No comments: