Today I'm trying to rest as much as I can. Ever since I got back from Bushnell I've been going going going with no rest (mostly because of work at the shelter). So now I'm finally getting what my body and mind have been craving for a while.
I did go to church this morning and had my One on One meeting, but I'm going to spend the rest of the day resting in my room and maybe paint a bit. Then tonight I'll go to Vespers, which isn't long.
I"m so glad that I was able to get all the reports done and sent so now my life should be less stressful!
I did do a lot yesterday. Carolyn, Hannah, and I went downtown to shop for Erica's bachelorette party on Friday (wow I can't believe they're getting married in less than a week!!). This is the second time that Carolyn and I go from store to store downtown looking for clothing (the first time was to look for a bride's maid dress for her...which we didn't find) and it's so funny 'cause both of us are not girls that usually buy and wear stuff that are sold in these kinds of stores and both of us are just a sore in the eye for the people that work there. With my wild, untamed hair and Carolyn's long dreads, our simple clothing, and our hippy-looking purses, the women at H&M, Gap, Mecy's, Old Navy, Sears, etc. all look at us with a weird expression on their faces. haha It was fun though. We were so tired afterwards!
Then, that night, Hannah and I hung out with a bunch of our married girlfriends and we watched a bunch of Gilmore Girls' episodes till 1am. The best part of it was finding out that some of the single men here (one guy is in his early 30s and the other guy is probably in his 40s) had borrowed some of the seasons, too! haha
Oh, and the coffee house on Friday was great! Rez Band played and it was so much fun! Especially watching Wendy =) And when they played When The Love Comes Down a lot of people looked at me and said "It's your song!" and Hannah and I decided to dance. Boy, I don't think anyone's going to forget that video!
Ok, well. I hope you all have a great Sunday!
P.S. Another nice thing about my new room is that I can now see sunsets again!!! Yay =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment