Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sickie Bride's Maid

Erica isn't going to be going to work from this past Monday till December 7! It's really weird and sad not having her there, but I'm really excited for her and Josh and can't wait for their wedding!
Though, on the other hand, (and this is going to sound a little bad) I'm kind of dreading the coming of their wedding 'cause it's going to be cold (we're wearing summer dresses and the wedding is outside!) and I'm going to be singing (hopefully just back up) Some Kind of Wonderful with Ami and Betty while Josh walks down the isle. The problem is, I've been having a sore throat now for 3 days and keep feeling a little sick!
So today I wore a scarf all day and took my regular vitamins, two Airbornes (one in the morning with orange juice and one in the evening), have been drinking water/tea with lemon, and I just gargled some salt water. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll feel better since tomorrow evening is when we're practicing the song we're singing. Then on Friday, we're going to have the wedding rehearsal and the bachelorette party and Saturday's the wedding!!! Oh my goodness, it's already here!!! I can't believe it!! Wow...

Oh, I also got my hair cut for the last time! It was uneven and I didn't like the way it looked so I figured I would get it cut so that it looks nice for the wedding and THEN I will finally just let it grow out and not cut it till it needs to be trimmed a tiny bit. Everyone keeps telling me how cute my hair looks short and to not grow it out, but, though I have gotten kind of used to it being short and it does kind of look good, I really miss my long hair (not that you would have gotten that from my previous posts...)!

Ok, I'm gonna get to bed to read.
Night!

No comments: